Greetings from the mountain top…
Yesterday we discussed some basic sexual information all should know. The Guru was pleasantly surprised at the feedback (write anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org), more than a little tickled at some of the resulting questions, and made well aware that the 20-something, wanna-be hippie chicks from Boulder weren’t the only ones lacking information.
So we continue…
21) White women are the most likely to engage in anal sex, particularly if they also have a college degree–a fact not shared in college promotional literature for some reason
22) During erection, a smaller flaccid penis tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid penis–proving again that judging a book by it’s cover is a bad idea
23) A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories–take that Jenny Craig (all rights reserved)
24) During any given period, women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t–let’s hear it for literacy!
25) Most men under 40 years of age can achieve an erection in less than 10 seconds–so why is Viagra making billions? Perhaps it’s their partner? Don’t shoot the messenger, throw out those skeezy sweats
26) Heterosexual anal sex is something 43% of women have experienced–so gentleman, if she swears you’re the first there’s even odds she’s lying
27) Women consider penis size the ninth most important feature for a man, while men rate it much more highly, in third place. Men think of something besides their penis? Who knew?
28) When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28 miles per hour – faster than the world record for the 100m sprint, which currently stands at 22.9 miles per hour. Strangely, however, you won’t see this event in the Olympics
29) The longest erect penis on record was 13 inches. The smallest was 1cm. So all of the men on the internet swearing they have 10 inches…yeh, liars
30) There are 20 male masochists for every female masochist but rarely all in the same room
31) For 75% of men, ejaculation occurs within 3 minutes of penetration. So it’s not just you ladies. Blame it on biology
32) Australians are the most receptive to the idea of having a threesome – 28% of them claim to have tried it. On a side note, this will be The Guru’s final posting from the U.S.
33) 1 in 50 people claim to have had sex in an airplane. The new one percenters (yes, The Guru knows that equals 2 percent but it’s not funny that way)
34) 15% of adults have had sexual intercourse at work. So when your husband said something came up…
35) 5% of adults have sex once a day. 20% have sex 3 – 4 times per week. What the hell are the other 75% up to? Soduku?
36) Every time they engage in oral sex with their partner, 30% of women swallow.
37) Half of single women have sex by the third date. To know of you who wrote poo-pooing The Guru’s blog about The Third date rule…nanner nanner
38) Women over 40 years of age are more likely to masturbate than any other group. On a side note, men married to women over 40 are more likely to swear they have a 10 inch penis than any other group
39) 44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem. Let’s all do some reading, people. Google The Mountain Top Guru on WordPress for titillating reading and share it with your significant other. Be sure to turn on the camcorder and forward your link
40) There are about 1,000 recognised euphemisms for ‘vagina’ in the English language. Hmmm…I see a new game show on the horizon.
41) At any given time, 25% of people are daydreaming about sex and 100% of them drive in the fast lane
42) According to studies, the larger a man’s testicles, the more likely he is to stray. So having a big pair really does make a difference.
Until next time, keep reading. It leads to sex. Who knew?
Peace out ya uninformed freaks